Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My next step was an easier one this week. I had a resume that I worked on about 5 years ago. I took that resume and revised it to make myself a up to date ready resume. I kept the same format of the old resume. It is always good to have a updated resume on file in case any opportunities come my way.
My buddy is a long time friend of mine from childhood. His goal is to be a pilot. Our goals are different but we are both determined and willing to support each other like we always have. Our first meeting started off with talking about our goals and how we were coming along. I told him that my goal is to train everyday with a day off every other week until season starts in august. He then tells me his goal is to fly at least 15 hours a week. To be a pilot you have to have a certain amount of flying hours. I told him my problems right now are keeping my mind focused all the time with school and training. His problem is finding money to be able to fly every week. Overall it was a good meeting and i'm looking forward to our next meeting.

1 comment: